Camping in Mussoorie - Camping in Dhanaulti
Mussoorie is a queen of hills. Mussoorie is a scenic hill station of Uttarakhand India. Mussoorie has a pictorial location, overlooking the surrounding hills. Mussoorie in Uttarakhand is located in the lower Himalaya.
Camping in Mussoorie is blessed with the experience of being in nature’s lap. The best of scenery of Himalayas, lush forests of pine and clear water bodies melting from glaciers of upper ranges offer wonderful activities.
Camping in Dhanaulti - Adventure in Uttarakhand
The hill station of Uttarakhand is only 24 kilometers from Mussoorie and, at an altitude of 2, 286 meters above sea level, the beautiful hill station Dhanaulti, simply a kind of paradise for tourists. The special point of this place - Dhanaulti has not been explored much more. In addition to enjoying natural beauty through Sightseeing in Dhanaulti, adventure lover can participate in various activities, such as camping and hiking. If you like adventure, head to the Dhanaulti Adventure Park in Dhanaulti Apple Orchard Resort, where you can enjoy the fun of the camping adventure.
If you want to feel calm and relaxed for a few days from the city crowd, there is no better option than camping and you can enjoy life in tents by placing camps in the open sky of Dhanaulti. Dhanaulti Adventure Park is the best destination for camping outdoors.
When you are planning a trip to Mussoorie and enjoy the most exciting adventure here, you should try the Dhanaulti camp, which can be memorable for your life.
How to Reach Dhanaulti
Dhanaulti is located in 24 KM from Mussoorie, 87 Km from Haridwar, 69 km from Rishikesh and 36 KM from Dehradun. The nearest airport lies at Dehradun named Jolly Grant Airport which carries daily flight from Delhi. You can move here by roadways from Dehradun, Rishikesh or Haridwar.
Term and Conditions
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
• For quad sharing we have sofa in the tent, will provide the same, no additional bed.
• We request not to travel with heavy luggage since have to trek 100mtrs till our camp from main road with self service luggage.
• Management shall not take responsibility of missing items from camp or its premises, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewelry, cash and other etc.
• In case if going out of Camps please deposit valuables in safety locker with the security of our Camp Manager.
• All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
• Total cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons and camps.
• Total cost will not affect if climate condition not allow doing rafting.
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
• We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
• India Easy Trip Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to alter or cancel any trip depending upon the prevailing conditions.
• Room Service is not available and guests are requested not to embarrass us by insisting on Room Service or taking meals to the tents.
• Parking will be at owner's risk, we do not have our own parking space.
• You are requested to fairly assess your physical disposition before making the reservations. Camping is not suggested for expecting women, families with infants and those having difficulty in walking moderate distances.
Policy (Adventure Activities & Camping)
• It is not advisable to join for rafting if you are under any medical treatment (like Diabetic, Fit, high & low B.P., vertigo, Asthmatics, Heart problem, any surgery & tribal will be your own responsibility
• The management is not being responsible for any type of hazard, accident happened inside or outside of camp premises.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident ,sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason, guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
• We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programmed or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, traffic situation weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.
• Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may dictate itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort & general well being.
• We reserve the rights for the cancel of particular person not following the instructions of our guide during any activity.
• We reserve to rights for cancellation of the person such as alcoholic, misbehaved. Such persons are strictly prohibited.
• 15+days 50% of total cost
• Less than 15 days 100% charge, no refund
• In event of "No Show" no refund under any circumstances.
Price does not include
Any personal expenses like soft drinks, sodas, mineral water.
Any insurance or medical costs.
Children under 5 years of age can be accommodated in the same room at no extra cost.
Transportation Cost Extra Where ever applicable.