Chardham Yatra Tour Packages 2021
Chardham Yatra Tour Packages 2021 are available online on haridwarrishikeshtourism.com. Chardham Holiday Package is very popular among Hindu Pilgrims, as they believe that once in a lifetime should visit four ...Main Char Dham shrines(Yamunotri Temple, Gangotri Temple, Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath Temple ) to get Moksha /Mukti /freedom from this mortal world.
In Char Dham yatra devotees visit four Hindu spiritual places in the Uttarakhand state of India. Holy Himalayas up in the gloomy heights of the grand Garhwal Himalayas that beautify the wonderful state of Uttarakhand, wait for a rejuvenating religious experience for the religious. These are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. Situated in the path of superb Himalayas, these four places are the main pilgrimage places of religious activity in north India. The Chardham yatra starts from Yamunotri, afterward going on to Gangotri and lastly to Kedarnath and end at Badrinath.
Chardham Holiday Tour Packages
Popular Chardham Tour Packages
Winter Chardham Yatra Tour Package
Char Dham Yatra Tour Tour can be done during winter as the idols of Chardham Temples brought back to Four Places in Winter. Kedarnath will be worshipped in Ukhimath Temple During winters. Badrinath Ji Idol escort to Joshimath Narsingh Temple in winters. The winter place of Yamuna is Kharshali and Gangotri Temple Goddess Ganga is brought to Mukhwa, a small village on the banks of Bhagirathi near Harsil. So Main Shrines of Winter Char Dham Yatra Package are Ukimath(Kedarnath), Joshimath(Badrinath), Kharshali(Yamunotri ) & Mukhwa (Gangotri).
Char Dham Tour Package Destinations
The Four Main Places of Chardham Holiday Package are mention below.
- Yamunotri:- The Yamunotri is the first place to visit for Chardham yatra. Yamunotri is dedicated to goddess Yamuna (Daughter of Surya/Sun). Approx 6Kms one way trek is there to reach the Yamunotri temple . People Can stay in Barkot, Jankichatti, and nearby places to visit the temple. Read More
- Gangotri:- The second Place of Chardham tour package dedicated to the goddess Ganga (Most Sacred River for Hindus ).The Origin of River Ganga is Gaumukh 19 Kms Trek From Gangotri. The River in Gangotri is Known as Bhagirathi. Read More
- Kedarnath:- Kedarnath is the third destination of Chardham yatra which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Kedarnath is the fifth Jyotilring of Shiva out of twelve Jyotirling. The Kedarnath Temple is approx 20Km from Gaurikund which can be reached by trekking, pony, Palki, etc. The height of the Shrine is 3,583 m (11,755 ft) above the sea. Guptkashi To Kedarnath Helicopter Services is available. Read More
- Badrinath:-The Badrinath Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu the last stop of the Chota Char Dham Yatra Tour. It is one of the four India’s Chardham pilgrimage. The temple is 50 Feet Tall and situated in Gharwal Himalayas at the height of 3100 meters from sea level. Read More
Enroute to the Chardham yatra tour package you can Also visit other sightseeings Like Panch Prayag, Panch Kedar, Saaapt Badri, Etc. Due to the Religious meaning of this route, devotees from all over India and the world, want to visit this place once in a life. Chardham package is hustling and demanding with activity in the era of the summer months in India, as thousands of devotees go onboard upon the holy trip. The charming surroundings of the mountainous area are simply enthralling.
How To Reach Chardham
Chardham Yatra Tour
By Road - All Char Dham Places in Uttrakhand can be Reached By Road, Kedarnath & Yamunotri You need to do Trekking for 16 Km & 6Km Respectively.
By Railway - Haridwar, Rishikesh & Dehradun Railway Station are well connected with different parts of India to Visit Uttrakhand.
By Air - The Nearest Airport for Chardham Holiday Package is Jollygrant Airport. You can Take Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter from Shatradhara Helipad.
Weather Of Char Dham Yatra Places
May-August - The Weather In Gangotri and will be 15 to 30 Degree during Your Yatra In May and June. Kedarnath & Badrinath would be Cold the temperature can vary 7 To 18 Degree.
August – Mid Nov : The Weather In Gangotri and will be 15 to 30 Degree during Your Yatra In May and June. Kedarnath & Badrinath would be Cold the temperature can vary 7 To 18 Degree
Rest Of the Month the four shrines are closed due to heavy snowfall & low temperature.
Things To Carry During Chardham Tour
- You should carry Woolen Clothes, Gloves, Thermal, Jackets, Raincoat to keep yourself safe as the weather in Gharwal Himalayas is very unpredictable.
- If you wish to do trekking at Yamunotri and Kedarnath you should start your physical training exercises 1 month before the trip walks 4-5 km a day.
- Carry oxygen cylinder as oxygen level sometimes low at that height.
- Carry Torch, basic fever cold, cough, and prescribed medicines for a hassle-free journey.
Chardham Package Inclusions
The Total Tour package generally Includes Accommodation, Breakfast, Dinner, Cab, toll Tax, Parking.
The inclusions are valid till the total Duration of the Trip Provided.
All Transfer and sightseeing as per Itinerary.